The Fairy
Escape...
  7th of February, 1964. I celebrated 5years in prison, it was on this same date 1959, I was sentenced to seven years imprisonment for drugs issue.
"Tombs Timba", the warden called me, "we're moving you out of here today". I was moved to rooms for semi-finalists, had they known they shouldn't have done so for me, the young boy in me is very bad, indeed.
 On getting to the new room, there are four inmates already. They started hailing me has I've been popular on site. I sat like an innocent lad moving closer to freedom. I kept studying my new environment till I saw a patchwork on the wall like an abandoned channel of water has been blocked, my head network started roaming, I quickly packed my belongings to that side of the room, the other inmates understand what's going on so they moved closer to me, I whispered something gently into their hearings and they nodded in support.
 We dug with a knife I smuggled in purposely for survival, and we shared the earth crust been dug out into our pockets to dispose on daily basis. After 2months of serious work, we've dugout all to remain a thin layers of cover, so we plan to dug the cover at night as we escaped on.
  According to our calculations, the pipe, a very big size and long one led outside the compound in the master plan of the prison, as our room area was once a laundry before being converted.
At exactly 9:45pm after the room call we moved for the final escape phase. I got out of the pipe first,  I didn't notice the surrounding as i kept helping others out,  it's very dark as there is no moon.
As soon as we're all out of the pipe, I heard some people gave a round of applause, floods of light fell on our eyes, they're so plenty on us, at first it's as if God was clapping for us on a job well done before I realized we've being caught.
"Tombs Timba, our new 'Michael Scoffield', this is a trap I set for you, I intentionally put you here knowing fully well you'll explore it, I need this pipe for a purpose, so welcome yourself to the Warden's lodge", it was the voice of the commander as we couldn't see their faces.
 I was so downed, others were crying as we were transferred to 'hardened criminas unit'.
#wizardcalidad

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

If you enjoyed our article, leave a comment.

 
Top