'Come', i saw this inscription written with red lipstick on my mirror, "Come! Where! Come!", i reiterrated. I picked up my phone to dial 911, I reported what I've seen and known so far.
I felt relieved on dropping the call, partial peace at least had set in due to law's awareness. Suddenly, my window went ajar, what opened it I didn't know, an envelope fell from the window sill, I lifted it to confirm its contents, it hides in a letter which reads, 'Mayor's harbour'.
 I relayed it all again to the detective in-charge of my case. I removed my blazers from the hanger to put on, likewise I wore 'hot-ice' perfume to avoid unpleasant odour as i didn't bath. I waved a cab, hopped in as it drove towards Mayor's harbour, my mind was filled up, not like I was totally innocent about what might be going on, but I wanted it to end right on that day. I've clearly told Junta I'm not into this again. I had reflected while in prison but he wouldn't listen, and I think it's best if he also go to prison, it's not a very bad thing.
 I was in agog to see Junta's sorrowful eyes has the prison's bracelet graced his wrists.
 On reaching the harbour, a sign post was pointing to the canoe tied to the dock which reads, 'use the canoe and paddle towards the green flag on the other side,  I boarded the canoe, slowly I moved,  on seeing a green flag appeared, I paddled faster in its direction.
 I disembarked the canoe, walked through a tiny path amidst bush, i hadn't taken more than fifteen steps before i heard some weird footsteps behind me. I slewed around to see who comes by, to my utmost surprise, six hefty men were trailing behind me, they're with red apron tied to their waists, Junta wouldn't do this I'm sure,  so it's the ritualist, they persuaded me out of my home to kill me.
  By the time I could reasoned out of the box, their number had greatly increased. I jumped inside the bush, falling and standing up, i just mustn't die. I'm just back from 2years imprisonment now some unknown men wanted me hostage in another life imprisonment or death without an offence.
 They caught me before I could covered many speed, they surrounded me holding big-headed cutlasses, none of them talked, one brought out a cloth and covered my mouth, as we were all stepping out of the bush, what we heard was,
"you're all under arrest, don't try anything stupid because we've surrounded your domain", I saw my parole officer discharging, I was happy with him for the first time. Had it been I kept this all to myself, who knows what might have happened now.
#wizardcalidad
#Talesmen
Next
This is the most recent post.
Previous
Older Post

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

If you enjoyed our article, leave a comment.

 
Top