Rib and Jaw...
 Hurriedly, i rushed out of the house, my teeth still unbrushed, on trying to open the driver's door i discovered i had dropped the key inside. I roketted in like flashes of lightening stubbed my leg against a stone, i almost cried for the pain it bestows.
 I progressed, it was lying there on the bed in my wife's hand; the key, this woman didnt want me out, "what?!" i shouted, she gave me a sensual gesture with her gaze, i forced the key out of her hand. I hissed, maybe she thought that's the only food men are bound to eat on earth, if money should for a day vacate my purse, she will complain, that's female being for you. I avoided her harsh facial expression, hers is viral, airborne, to be precise, if i should dare look in her i will look into many things before i go out. I stormed out once again and into the car, Junior was already beside the second door as he headlonged in too, i looked at him, he smiled, i'm not sure he even took his bath courtesy of my threat of leaving him behind, with a look of eyes soaked with pity, "God saves you", i commented. Someone was trying to gain my attention from the inside, and there is surely one person inside so i took to deaf-dumb theory as i drove off.
 I sped on the main road, my speedometer was dancing 90 in km/hr, i wouldn't mind my instantenous acceleration.
Then suddenly, a motorcyclist was dashing headon towards me, the driver, a seemingly hungry man tired of life with the way he looked. His speed was not encouraging as well, even if i were to be a toddler on bicycle, the situation still shall hold, and before i could manouvre my steer wheel, he crashed into me. 'Gboooooooooooa!'. I was thunderstrucked, i jumped out of the car, agape stood my gob.
 Within a twinkle of an eye, a mob had gathered, my mind was throbbing, Junior was crying, i was afraid if the crowd wont lynched me so i off my shoes forgetting Junior and talked to my heels, some faction followed suit, i dashed into a nearby market and they wouldn't back off, elephant-me couldn't run faster and with time they caught me, a hard strike landed on my cheek, it almost dislocated my jaw, my eyes flashed, "give me my son", i shouted, they dragged me along as i've created another scene already, series of questions i couldn't comprehend, not like they're speaking spanish but its not just entering my ears. They've rushed him to the hospital on getting to the place of accident, my son and my car had disappeared, people started blaming me for absconding, thank God, everyone was made to believe the cyclist was at fault, i looked into the face of the man that slapped me, "ehn! You made us run too much", he said.
 I sacrificed all of my hurriedness to a very longtime patience going to the hospital, if not for the victim but for my son and car.
 "He said he's tired of life", the doctor reported, i almost cried,
"this ignorant has caused me a lot", i went to his ward to see him, i was told he had a broken rib and jaw.
"i'm so sorry sir", he reproached.
Had i know, i wouldn't be in such a hurry.
#wizardcalidad

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

If you enjoyed our article, leave a comment.

 
Top