phoenix on hellish aisle..
Since tommorow worries had been an occupant,
that fogged my mind's sight as it seems bleary,
parallel i couldn't breathe, it's a hell in the pant,
i ducked peril throws as it advanced fiercely,
a fixture was drawn betwixt me and my heart
grants,
conjugating success, achievements ovary also
was hairy,
so i pull'd the last strand of hair; Godly warrants,
all the way thither has made the body certainly
weary.
..........
Slunk i did the earth with my garden fork,
tilled the crust for greatness with vim and
boastful vigour,
galivanting steadily as our visage seemed hot,
when you aimed a soup of gold in pot,
and a brunch feast of crystal munch,
a bloke will strive to loom creamly groom'd,
adjoin'd being prettily cautious,
a bulky purse, sweats of post lone moon,
a winking vault of silver coins against all odds.
.......
Slewing at rear crews running to catch up,
their crows rang as it screeched on my guts,
many rare events whilst hopelessness is
obvious,
i'm clearing that path for you, please hang on,
without the chase their wont be a why for me to
move on.
.......
Shrilled was my haste to kill these gods,
slay their hearts and taste their bloods,
visible lords spanking inviscible flogs,
sharks of wraths, of frauds, of fugitive words.
I've planted revenge in my heart deep sore ruts,
the very one your evil doings habitating within
has formed,
in this heart i etched the sentiments of thy
wrongs,
it makes me dogmatic and fiery, like a tunnel
vision, like an arch-demon,
unleashing our humdinger fistful thrust in their
unruly mob,
carnivores clamped with diamond studded claws,
varying reptiles of sulphuric hoarded venoms,
all to tussle this impiety at war front,
favourably safer shall be our future throng.
.........
Seeing this phoenix would thread on hellish aisle,
rebirth in heap of ashes on funeral pyre,
piercing daggers flow in lyrics of lyre,
a spasm of 'minax', a thou of eyes for an eye,
all milords should wear their soul greaves,
these hiccups easily wont be mimed,
i hail'd my rabbi's grit, that voiced through his
words dried,
he shalt scour'd theft with special smelted
spears till traces died,
morale of his like had built a fortress in my mind,
and I shall step on every footprints he left
behind.
.......
Stronger my helm has smeared proves,
as i resist their libels with diamond slanderproof,
they hurt their tendon while marking mine
Achilles heels,
quaking hoofprints, greater than horse' is my
hooves,
i will pay in ducats of grief and ruled this
dukedom as it's my fief.
This tufted ears show my ambition as i
chameleon'd a lynx,
my womb host plunged me in a sacred ocean
greater than 'River Styx',
think never these heels as my from-birth effetes,
this kid is kinda invulnerable, no abscess in his
wish.

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

If you enjoyed our article, leave a comment.

 
Top