NYSC departing note...
...
Glory be to the Almighty God.
Out of the NYSC prison gate,
new beams, fresh breeze fell on my gaze.
Atleast, free atlast, like a bird out of cage,
12 moons, a 365 revolutions on the earth plane,
diligently, obeyed that clarion call, it set me awake,
be it the scorching uv rays or drenching heavy rain,
for the nation to reign we serve with a change,
shoutout to great guys i met and dames,
we all are representatives of future gains.
....
My grey green khaki i use to wear,
is half covered with dust, with stress,
stucked on at spots where strong it is to dress,
my retinas are clear, my noses thus smells,
what tribes hither does to the bottom of their depth,
though i left behind my impression quill, just my sense,
vividly, i can tell,
i accommodated many cultures to my creed strength,
though i ex their violence, ill twist, act of wrest,
emulate I did proper conduct, took it abreast,
possess, impressive, divinely demeanor arrest,
hence, i learnt super wit wont go for a cent,
with sword shotwith arrows, with spears,
only with benign grit, how knowledge appears,
'By their fruits you shall know them',
their wits smell farther but couldn't beat the ant cense,
some dwelt on the fence betwist intelligence and being dense,
pretence killed many a dunce like heat in the pant, so intense.
....
A meeting with many, friends, colleagues,
some seems free, fresh, fierce, savaged,
fluent, affluent, influential, self-content,
some were rusty, nasty, lusty and naughty.
Atmosphere depicting at great sight-
of stars, moisture, vapour, multi tarred asphalts,
fruits, flowers, birds, reptiles and pets,
solitude wind atimes was great,
witnessing how birds whispered,
enjoying greatness of the expanse so wide,
how squirrels say their morning prayers,
standing in peace, in harmony, the bright new day,
I took a perfect privilege,
conned the political times here,
sat in front of my scholars to learn,
those that emulate my ways, impersonating my pen name,
disciples proud enough to call me mentor, a right lead,
i never turn deaf ears to what they know, that i know not,
if eligible, I, without implements blaze a super trail,
of wit, of merit like my bearer's do pray,
my great scholars might oneday be back studying me, they say:
"we shall scorn the antiques in your name,
auction them and buy text by your grace".
.....
Failure was this piece if i didn't signify her here,
she made reasonable my stay the whole year,
her presence; a quartet of my service happiness, a edge,
her kiss, curdle, affection, passion, her love,
how i wish you existed in my afterlife, afterhere,
or the future that seems nigh, high, that seems near,
i need change;
a huge mountain from its spot will pull when aware
that finally it happens, what we fear,
she-love never prepare to lose all she care,
comewith plans to shred this heart before hers tear,
fear, care, my love couldn't wear, neither she dares,
had love comes hand in hand, had ceteris paribus remained,
would have gone straight home, tender you as my dame,
for you i doff my invisible hat off my pate.
....
I have seen things,
Where the falconet sat on her nest in the briers,
peacefully hatching her brood, her future,
I, exultant, only at archfoe's fall,
ready for the favour, graced by the world,
into the world to earn a living,
to sow ambitions, later pluck success,
which way shall i go to jam a humus soil,
one fertile enough to carry my ambition seeds,
i so much prefer good germinations, greater yields,
so many detached lofty chambers,
yet i haven't luck to live in one.
Over a million invention breathes in my mind,
all were there pinning at the still progress,
now I'm out to strife for supremacy,
a flickering lamp use to keep this body's company,
now I want chandelier in my form.
A shufti of sufferness, hardship, strove i overcame,
days when bedridden with hunger,
all for the pungent luxuriant clove of affluent life,
why wont i blossom like the colourful combo
of efflorescence conjoint with hibiscus cuteness?
Tao didst quoted:
'Gain or lose,
how is one to know what was predestined?'
'Rich or poor,
who is to say it isn't the will of heaven?'.
....
Powered by™
© wizardcalidad|2014
#asaeq
#talemen
#museguide

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

If you enjoyed our article, leave a comment.

 
Top