Head over heels...
 After 6years of his disappearance, Tombs was back in the hood, who knows where he had gone to all these while, probably, prison, who cares! I met him along an Allen towards Judge Akinbode street. I initially planned to ignore him but he greeted me with greater hospitality, it looks like we've been friends before he left but NO, we're one of the greatest enemy.
 Back then, this naughty guy will abuse all girls, bully all boys and caused trouble around the school.
Oneday, don't know why he picked on me, anything I do was wrong to him, he will abuse me that I'm too fat for him to date, that I'm this and that, there was a day he slapped me for talking back at him and that day he nearly disgraced me as he was meant to tore my uniform but glory be to God on this faithful day.
 He called me on phone saying he needed to see me, i reluctantly gave him my number the day we bumped into one another due to his hospitality. I was like 'why will he want to see me', I was optimistic to know why, i went to the directed place and met him sitting, then he started the trash,"....that's all I've gat in my heart, I've poured it all, please accept me, i love you"....it was like I'm hearing those words for the first time, so surprised, 'Tombs wooed me', wonders that seized to end, i rejected him immediately. After his departure,  my heart began to pound, even if I'll fall but it mustn't be him, why this feelings,i trained my heart to be strong enough.
 He made several attempts to get me but I kept slipping from his supposed grip, then a day came, he appeared in our house and I've been avoiding him, i was separating yam flour from it's shaft, the anxiety grew so tall in me that i poured a quantity of the shaft on him, made him all white, he looked straight into me and said, "anyway, it's an atonement for my past deeds, i won't stop loving you", he turned to leave as I couldn't hold the emotions in me, i pulled back his sleeves and hugged him with his dirty cloth, who cares!. Someone I could barely stay beside in the past as now turn to a lust for my lonely days.
#wizardcalidad

Post a Comment Blogger Disqus

If you enjoyed our article, leave a comment.

 
Top